here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£38k London - Full Service Digital Media AgencyProper SEO manager role based at one of the smartest agencies out there. If you like tech and SEO you will thrive here.Ref: 3033
SEO Account Manager
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun. To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser. The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The successful candidate will join an expanding search team to manage and execute SEO campaigns for the UK’s Largest independent digital media agency Main Responsibilities:
• develop SEO strategies and drive own initiatives
• Aligning strategies with Paid Search and Content Marketing activity
• Constantly maintaining client relationships and presenting both results and actions to clients on a monthly basis
• Be the fist point of call for SEO campaigns
The ideal candidate will be an inquisitive, motivated and bright professional who is willing to add greatly to the agency’s success
• Able to build and maintain a great rapport with clients
• Extensive knowledge in all things SEO
• Ability to drive own initiative whilst motivating other team members
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.