here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Full Service Digital AgencySEO Account Manager role based at a full service digital agency. The role involves SEO strategy working closely with clients whilst managing a team. If you want to move away from a corporate/political agency and into a role where you will have autonomy and close client relationships, get in touch!Ref: 10309
SEO Account Manager
This is a relatively small, full service digital agency with significant emphasis on digital media including all disciplines of search and performance. The agency culture is fun, inclusive and with good work-life balance. Versus the hours regularly worked at big agencies it’s a breath of fresh air! Staff are important and well looked after here. They are very good at what they do, are growing rapidly. The inclusion of creative and user experience within the media discipline means that media planning and delivery is significantly more interesting, integrated and generates better results for advertisers.
The SEO Senior Account Manager is responsible for the management and implementation of clients’ organic search (SEO) strategy, as well as the content project planning for each client. You will work alongside the SEO technical Director to develop and communicate a clear business proposition and translate this into compelling, creative and workable solutions for clients.
- Assess client’s current website limitations and SEO performance
- Undertake online sector and competitor analysis
- Carry out website usability and design considerations
- Formulate and implement inbound link building strategies
- Make relevant content recommendations
- Plan and manage updates to clients’ websites, either with their own development team or the internal one
- Work with clients’ social media /web dev / PR teams
- Take responsibility across all SEO implementation techniques to include:
- Research, analysis and planning
- On-site optimisation strategies
- Off-site optimisation strategies – content marketing and social media
- Extensive SEO experience
- Experience with multi-territory SEO strategies
- Knowledge of website architecture and onsite technical SEO is desirable
- Ability to interpret web analytics data (especially Google Analytics)
- Experience using a range of SEO ranking tools including and keyword research and planning tools
- Basic web and creative design skills are desirable
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.