here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55k London - Full service Media AgencySEO opportunity perfect for someone who wants to move into a less hands on client services role.Ref: 3036
Extremely well regarded agency that is on the up and always featured in the trade press. Connected to a small group of like minded agencies but retains that “independent” feel. They mainly work with up and coming brands that are disrupting the status quo and looking for faster, more nimble and creative strategies.
The successful candidate will join an ambitious team and be responsible for managing the client-agency relationship, across briefs and live campaigns
• Overseeing Planning and Buying of BTL/ATL
• Directing strategic planning
• Working with internal teams to implement outstanding campaigns
• Have responsibility for training, developing and supporting junior members of the team
The ideal candidate will be passionate, ambitious and willing to roll their sleeves up
• Have an eye for and an ability to produce award winning work
• Ability to work in a team but also work on own initiative
• Ability to progressively challenge colleagues and clients
• Have a strong attention to detail
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.