here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k Client Side - LondonExtremely exciting SEO Lead role based at a company everyone uses! It's all about SEO and will be owning the strategy and running the team.Ref: 2906
Innovative, forward thinking brand
They handle much of their digital media activity in house to closely align it with the wider marketing operations.
Clever people who are a fun bunch too. Inclusive and supportive company environment which people really enjoy working within and rarely leave.
Lovely central London offices with an amazing culture/benefits.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work for the UK’s biggest consumer website, within the growing online performance function. The role will lead the company’s efforts on SEO, providing recommendations on best practices to the entire business.
• Make recommendations on SEO best practices and improvements to the entire business, from editorial to technology
• Act as a go-to person for the editorial team seeking advice or improvements to articles, suggesting relevant keywords to target, ways to improve visibility and plan for future articles
• Become an advocate for the benefits of SEO and an agency for change within the business
• Manage a junior SEO Executive and form part of the online performance team
• Create and manage the SEO roadmap and strategy to help drive the business strategy and goals
The ideal candidate will be a key stakeholder within a huge new project for the business, ensuring the build of their new website is fit for their SEO needs.
• Experience within the SEO industry, either agency or in-house
• Excellent working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques (on-site & off-site) and algorithm updates
• Expert working knowledge of SEO tools and optimizing large websites for SEO
• Self motivation to manage a varied workload and a ‘can-do’ attitude to turn recommendations into real change that sticks, influencing and coaching different teas to change their ways of working
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.