here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Independent Search AgencySEO Manager based at a seriously cool independent search specialist agency. If you like working on challenger brands and having a lot of autonomy / freedom, this is a great opportunity!Ref: 10263
A rapidly growing boutique digital agency offering their clients a full range of digital performance media expertise. They are populated by ambitious, young, highly skilled people and the style of the agency is to empower people to take ownership of their disciplines. You will be given the autonomy to run your part of the business largely as you see fit and not micro managed from above. They have strong relationships with their clients are are viewed as a valued partner who take responsibility for delivering results. Brilliant company for bright people to fast track their career.
- Manage client relationships across your accounts, working closely to ensure a full understanding of business needs and priorities. You will act as the primary point of contact leading meetings/calls with support from the Head of SEO when required
- Define the SEO strategy across your accounts ensuring that each client has a roadmap
- Conduct and deliver a range of SEO tasks including: site audits, keyword research, competitor and backlink analysis, on-page SEO updates, page speed audits.
- Analyse results and identify gaps and wider opportunities • Work with the SEO executives, overseeing the delivery of SEO tasks and checking the accuracy of all work
- Excellent client management skills
- Ability to conduct technical SEO audits to identify website issues
- Key competencies around content optimisation and keyword research
- Able to prove the success of your past SEO campaigns
- Experience working through website migrations
- Thorough understanding on the differences between black hat and white hat SEO practices
- Proficient using a wide range of tools including: Google Analytics, Searchmetrics, Google Search Console, Botify, Deep Crawl, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.