here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£60k+ London - Media AgencyProper cross media planning role. Take things more strategic and handle clients at senior level. All within the best media agency in UK. Outstanding opportunity! Apply now.Ref: 3064
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The role will be focused on running key retail and FMCG accounts which incorporate a few brands within their portfolios. The team the Account Director will be joining is a forward thinking, driven and passionate bunch of individual who deliver work to an excellent standard.
• Planning/Strategy: Lead the planning across multimedia campaigns
• Creatively explore new opportunities to present to clients
• Client & Account Management: Ensure all elements of multi media campaigns are running smoothly and the client is up to date on all activity.
• Media Buying: Manage relationships with offline media owners and broker media deals when necess
The ideal candidate will be someone who gets excited by the solutions, has ideas and are passionate about delivering great business for the agency.
• Believe in their ideas and have the business acumen to stand by them and back them up
• Be an innovative forward-facer always looking to discover and test the best new developments that are right for your client
• You’ll be a ‘practical’ person – a ‘doer’, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done
• The agency is built on culture and collaboration – to build this you will have great interpersonal skills, be confident speaking to teammates, clients, 3rd parties, and media owners
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.