here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£75k Full Service Media Agency - LondonA media agency Business Director / CSD remit, running one of the biggest and best Entertainment/Art brands in the world. This job is AMAZING! Apply now.Ref: 2646
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
The role will involve leading your team to provide the best in class service for clients, as well as be seen as someone to provide innovative solutions to their business needs. You’ll manage and develop your team, imparting your knowledge to develop strong client relationship and encourage organic growth opportunities wherever possible.
• Management of key clients and projects, providing first class planning services across both off and online platforms, to our clients as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions.
• Play a lead role in new business pitching and contributing to cross discipline teams.
• Management, coordination and the execution of the media plan with our internal specialist teams – and with the media owners as required.
• Leading by example, taking a positive attitude at all times, embracing opportunities, resolving issues collaboratively and swiftly, and making sure that senior management are kept abreast of issues/concerns.
• Ensures the highest standards of planning are carried through to implementation and be prepared to immerse yourself in client’s business.
The ideal candidate will have strong digital experience across all channels including search, display (inc. programmatic), social and mobile, with a requirement for data & content to sit at the heart.
• Great account management experience and ability to manage a portfolio business with multiple stakeholders
• Self- starting and proactive attitude who can provide leadership and inspiration to teams
• Strong strategic offline and online media planning experience from a media agency environment.
• Extensive understanding of and interest for all aspects of media landscape across multiple industries.
• Experience of team management and developing direct reports
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.