here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£70k London - Full Service Media AgencyBusiness Director role working across a number of exciting brands! If you have experience running multiple accounts/client teams and would like to spend a year at a fantastic independent agency working with some brilliant people, this is perfect for you!Ref: 10288
Business Director (Maternity Cover)
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors. They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
- Be the first point of call for clients, from dealing with day-to-day requests to partnering them on strategic comms planning and business development.
- Deliver best-in-class account coordination across the company’s specialist teams and have proven experience in delighting clients.
- Brief and manage internal teams to deliver on client requirements across the whole business.
- Manage relationships with senior media owners, making sure all campaigns are delivered to the highest standard and to all audit parameters.
- Forever evolve media plans, showcasing intelligent planning in line with new media opportunities.
- Develop and manage a team, ensuring their own growth and progression.
- Currently in a role that involves team management and fully integrated comms planning across all channels
- A minimum of 4 years experience of strategic planning, deeper understanding of solving bigger business challenges and proven excellence in client servicing.
- A thorough working knowledge of the current media market landscape and be fluent in their ability to communicate this to clients
- A strong understanding of campaign evaluation knowing how to set and measure against both media, brand and business KPIs
- Advanced experience with key planning tools such as Touchpoints, Comscore, Race
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative campaign management tools such as Google Analytics, Ad Dynamics, Brand Index as well as a working knowledge of any emerging digital platform measurement opportunities
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.