here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£47k London - Full Service Media AgencyPlanning Account Director opportunity based at a hugely successful independent media agency who work with some fantastic brands. It\'s all about cross-comms strategy whilst managing and developing a team. Perfect for someone who wants more autonomy and is fed up with big agency politics.
Client Account Director
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors. They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
- Be the first point of call for clients, from dealing with day-to-day requests to taking and answering more complex media briefs
- Brief and manage internal teams to deliver client requirements across the whole business
- Immerse yourself within our clients business sector. Working across a range of different sectors, you’ll be expected to be a trusted partner for your clients
- Develop and manage a team, ensuring their growth and progression
- Manage relationships with senior media owners, making sure all campaigns are delivered to the highest standard and to all audit parameters
- Continue to evolve media plans, showcasing intelligent planning in line with new media opportunities
- The ability to brief and manage responses from specialists across the TV, digital, strategy, data and insight teams
- A broad understanding of campaign evaluation – e.g. response rates, CTRs, CPV etc.
- Advanced experience with key planning tools such as Touchpoints, TGI, Comscore, Brand Index , Nielsen etc.
- Overseeing media buying across print, radio and outdoor is part of the role, hands on buying experience is not essential. However, any candidate needs to have experience of running campaigns and an ability to comms plan across all channels is essential.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.