here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£65k London - Digital Creative AgencyDigital Creative Agency specialising in site design and build. Client lead remit heavily involved in strategy as well as CSD duties. Amazing clients! Great agency! Apply now..Ref: 2939
This is a creative agency who deliver all aspects of web site design and build, as well as a complete appraisal of advertiser objectives from a strategic perspective. They approach things from customer centric and design led angles in order to deliver the best possible solutions. Every aspect relating to web site purpose is scrutinised and accommodated. They work with an impressive line up of clients, some UK, some global, some massive, others smaller. It’s a diverse culture, fun working environment ,and with cool offices based near Old Street.
The role involves being the client’s digital counsel and helping the client’s uncover and articulate digital service challenges and opportunities in their business.
• Support and grow the company’s existing strategic client relationships.
• Collaborate with other agencies, partners and suppliers to the client, to serve the client’s interests first.
• Identify and manage a pipeline of revenue – accurately predicting the timing and value of projects ahead to support internal resource and capacity planning.
• Represent the company externally – in social media, at conferences and events, to the press, and socially as required.
• Leverage your network to identify and secure new business to help win pitch opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced digital strategist/ experience designer/ engineer or product manager who knows what it takes to make digital services and iterate them until they’re right.
• Constantly curious and keen to learn, and encourages practice sharing and learning with others.
• Confident and persuasive in presenting, communicating and negotiating with exemplary attention to detail.
• Has high emotional intelligence, and is able to build relationships inside and outside of the company.
• Passionate about the impact of the “the network” on the world – on culture, politics, commerce, art, etc.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.