here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55k London - Media AgencyThis is a digital media role working in a close nit team so you'll get significant exposure to all facets of digital planning and buying. If you want a change, want to work somewhere amazing and are ready for a step up...apply now!
Digital Account Director
Extremely well regarded agency that is on the up and always featured in the trade press. Connected to a small group of like minded agencies but retains that “independent” feel. They mainly work with up and coming brands that are disrupting the status quo and looking for faster, more nimble and creative strategies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for owning digital relationships in a leading, well-known media agency.
• Overseeing the planning & buying across different media channels for all campaign activity
• Develop and implement a strategy to help drive the next stage of growth
• Take total ownership of some briefs all the way through to activation.
• Make sure the team has complete clarity and agreement on client objectives and be the first point of call for support
The ideal candidate will be a passionate, ambitious and curious individual with at least 2 – 3 years of relevant agency experience.
• Extremely passionate about the media industry which will translate into the success of your work
• Not afraid to get involved, able to drive own initiatives and motivate team members
• Confident in building and maintaining client relationships to a great standard
• Look forward to growing with an agency and taking on board the responsibility that comes with that growth
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.