here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£60k London - Media AgencySenior digital role which gives you the chance to really take strategic leadership and run a team. Based at an agency who work with a number of worthy charity brands, if you're fed up with network agency politics, this is the perfect place for you!
Digital Account Director
A well established media agency where digital is king and the focus is on performance media activity.
They are one the fastest growing independents in the UK and don’t intend on slowing down anytime soon! They treat their staff exceptionally well and everything is properly integrated. Work along side the owners day-to-day in lovely offices – The dream agency for any media professional.
This role manages a team of 6 people including 3 account managers and 3 execs and you will be responsible for the personal growth plans for all team members. This is an opportunity for someone to lead the team but equally be willing to occasionally roll their sleeves up and spend time in the platforms with the traders to troubleshoot campaigns.
• Create rapport with senior clients
• Ensure high client satisfaction
• Understand your client’s business challenges and proactively create proposals for solutions including incremental spend, new technology and new services/channels.
• Lead the day-to-day team output and provide operational support to your team. You are responsible for all quality control for your team.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has the passion, drive and tenacity to make a difference.
• Commercial & entrepreneurial
• Self-starter/driven approach
• Problem-solving & decision making
• Adaptability & flexibility
• Extensive client facing experience
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.