here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£60k+ London - Foreign Exchange CompanyGlobal Foreign Exchange company needs a digital performance media expert to make a difference. AMAZING opportunity for agency person to move client side and never look back!!Ref: 3042
Digital Acquisition Manager
A global foreign exchange company, well established, good at what they do, forward thinking and very much on the up.
Main areas are Australia, UK, Singapore, much of Asia and Europe.
The London office is a tight team of around 30 people covering all levls and most disciplines (including marketing and affiliates).
They are driven by results and all about numbers. Spending $millions on marketing and finding natural ROI points through CPA and resulting account profitability.
The Digital Acquisition Manager will join a team of ambitious, dynamic individuals working within a well known foreign exchange company.
This is a global role within a fast moving global company.
You will take the lead on all areas of Search Marketing (PPC & SEO) as well as Display and testing programmatic over time.
• Develop & direct digital marketing activities to actively promote the company’s services
• Responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing and acquisition strategy in line with business objectives
• Meet and exceed acquisition targets
• Allocate and oversee a significant marketing budget
The ideal candidate will be an inquisitive, self-motivated and bright professional who is willing to add greatly to the company’s success.
- You should come from a digital media agency background.
- Strong PPC skills a must
- SEO familiarity essential too
- You need to know your way around GDN and comparison sites for Display activity.
- Able to operate at strategic / analytical level as well as hands on as you will take control of this side of the business top to bottom.
- Be able to drive own initiative whilst motivating other team members
- Ability to manage outcomes with multiple stake holders in multiple regions
- Skilful In using digital media to build customer communities and increase conversion rates
- Passionate outlook towards the company and the role, whilst having a keen desire to work within a hands on environment
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.