here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£72k London - Media AgencySenior digital role, director level, at the agency more people ask to join than any other!
This is your big chance to be part of something amazing. Grab it now.Ref: 3090
This is your big chance to be part of something amazing. Grab it now.
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Digital Director will be responsible for delivering integrated campaigns across Display, Video, Social, Content – working alongside specialist TV, PPC, SEO, Social, Influencer, Partnership and Strategy Specialists.
• Work closely with the planning teams to deliver campaigns that are of an exceptional standard as part of an integrated strategy across channels.
• You will be responsible for briefing, planning and buying display media campaigns, as well as delivering the overall digital campaign strategy
• Manage projects from start to finish between clients, creative agencies and publishers, including digital partnerships and bespoke creative builds.
• Building and maintaining great relationships with media owners, ensuring clients have access to the best in the industry.
The ideal person for this role will fit the energetic culture of the agency. They will be positive, participative, self-confident, competitive and imaginative.
• You will have a solid understanding of all digital media channels, including Display, PPC, SEO, Biddable, Social, Partnerships and Influencer Outreach
• Motivated and passionate individual who is willing to roll their sleeves up
• Experience working on audited accounts with set targets – working in collaboration with suppliers to hit them.
• You will have experience of managing both brand-led and direct-response campaigns, with knowledge of attribution models.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.