here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£70k London - Media AgencyYour chance to join the agency everyone wants to work at as a Digital Business Director! If you want to work within an integrated environment and on a really fun mix of clients, look no further!
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results
This role offers an exciting opportunity to lead the digital relationship across a group of well known FMCG, retail and travel brands as well as helping to lead a team.
• You will be a key contact for the client, responsible for the digital strategy and planning and buying
• You will also be a key member of the overall account team, working closely with your offline media specialist peers to help shape and continually improve our planning & buying output
• You will be coordinating across your own team, as well as with online and offline specialists
• Brief, lead and manage the channel specialists ensuring work is delivered on time, to a high standard and that it is aligned to the client’s digital strategy
The ideal candidate will be a motivated and conscientious individual who has a minimum of 6 years’ experience in a digital media role, preferably at an agency currently operating at an Account/Business Director level.
• Be thorough and accurate in reviewing and delivery of work, attention to detail is a key requirement
• You will demonstrate an ability to write digital strategies incorporating all channels & recommend how they work together with offline activity.
• You will be able to recommend and set appropriate KPIs
• You will have experience of planning and leading brand and sales-driven campaigns
• You will be a positive, participative, self-confident, competitive and imaginative individual who is willing to deliver excellent work for your clients.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.