here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£70k London - Independent Full Service Media AgencyBrilliant digital strategy role covering digital performance channels. An amazing opportunity to work on some very well known brands and step up to be the lead strategist.Ref: 2963
Digital Performance Director
Extremely well regarded agency that is on the up and always featured in the trade press. Connected to a small group of like minded agencies but retains that “independent” feel. They mainly work with up and coming brands that are disrupting the status quo and looking for faster, more nimble and creative strategies.
The role includes being the lead for performance digital strategy & tactics. You will work with the company’s central data teams and individual market activation teams to drive the global digital business for the business and in particular their App.
• Manage and own senior client relationships establishing a high level of trust.
• Identify opportunities and ideas for your clients, within and outside of briefs.
• Own the annual global digital forecasting process in partnership with local markets and client stakeholders.
• Work closely with the Global Client Lead to understand their business, challenges, marketing, and business objectives
The ideal candidate will be an expert in digital marketing with a focus on executing & developing mobile & app marketing, PPC, programmatic and paid social.
• Experience running international clients and account teams around the world.
• Solid understanding of online and offline planning
• Experience working with multiple stakeholders e.g. Agencies, Media owners
• Extensive knowledge of industry tools to support planning & analysis
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.