here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£70k London - Media AgencyWant to feel truly valued by the company you work for? This is an excellent opportunity to join an agency who genuinely care about doing good work and getting the best results for their clients!Ref: 3157
Head of Biddable
A multi-award winning media planning and buying agency made up of digital media experts combined with decades of traditional media buying power using specialist technology to dig deeper, plan better and work smarter.
The Head of Biddable will be responsible for defining and delivering the paid for search and social media campaigns across the agency. You will be responsible for driving performance and delivery across the teams.
• Be at the forefront of paid for media across social and search, keeping the agency up to date with the latest products available from Google, Facebook and Instagram.
• Overall responsibility for the delivery of campaigns.
• Improve the performance of client campaigns
• Think creatively around the long-term strategy and direction of the client accounts – driving relationships with external suppliers and maximising opportunities across all channels.
• Attend relevant client meetings to deliver campaign results, educate them on new products to market and be the expert that they believe and trust.
The ideal person for this role will be a natural team leader and also be passionate, ambitious and curious.
• Innovative spirit
• Ability to maintain fantastic relationships and client service.
• Dynamic personality able to lead and inspire the team.
• Depth and breadth of knowledge across Biddable media.
• A proven track record of operational delivery and is able to develop and write strategies in a broader communications environment.
• Understand and have a vision for digital media’s future with the agency
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.