here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£70k Client Side - LondonAMAZING client side role based at one of the coolest companies out there. Leading all things SEO/ content, managing the team and strategy.Ref: 2734
Head of Content Marketing
An innovative, forward thinking client side company.
They handle much of their digital media activity in house to closely align it with the wider marketing operations.
Clever people who are a fun bunch too. Inclusive and supportive company environment which people really enjoy working within and rarely leave.
Lovely central London offices with an amazing culture.
The Content/SEO role will see the successful candidate driving sales & revenue through the Natural Search and Social traffic lines.
• Drive brand consideration for the company and any new sites they launch
• Drive sales and revenue through home communications and mobile.
• Responsible for ensuring that BAU link-building is consistently delivered
• Ensuring that larger content marketing projects are delivered as best as they can be.
The ideal candidate will have technical SEO knowledge and experience to make sure they are always compliant and using the best practice.
• A driven individual, someone who will strive for results
• A collaborative team player, who can work with a diverse range of people, and be flexible to different ways of working
• The successful candidate will be dedicated, honest and open, someone who wants to learn and will tackle challenges openly and constructively
• Must be a leader, someone who is able to inspire and motivate their team
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.