here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£70k London - Full Service Media AgencyExciting opportunity for an SEO expert to lead a world class agency's organic search offering.
Head of SEO
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Head of SEO will be responsible for the strategic development of the agency’s natural search offering, ensuring the delivery of all outputs, management of the team, continued innovation and an ever-evolving, best in class proposition
• You will be working closely with the head of digital in shaping the digital services
• Responsible for shaping the team and the credentials of their SEO offering in line with their core values of transparency
• You will have active involvement in the leadership team across the agency and be a key decision maker across the digital team
• Take overall lead on client communication for strategy and planning, providing clear, detailed briefs for internal and external teams
The ideal candidate will be working across a broad range of clients that you will be responsible in offering and supporting through SEO
• Able to build and maintain strong relationships with all clients at all levels as well as throughout the agency at Business Director level on your key accounts and ensure SEO is part of their planning considerations at all stages
• Deliver strong insights grounded in data and research to ensure they become the default strategic source for the client across SEO
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.