here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£60k London - Full Service Media AgencyHead of Paid Social opportunity based at the UK’s largest independent agency! If you’re currently an Account Director who wants to step up, take on a team and lead the social strategy within a company this is absolutely the opportunity to pursue!Ref: 3328
Head of Paid Social
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
This role is responsible for developing the agencies Social Media proposition, to ensure they’re continuously at the forefront of platform developments and innovation, enabling them to deliver the most up-to-date and innovative strategies for their clients.
- Develop relationships with key clients, attending high-level and business critical meetings.
- Foster relationships with Facebook/Social Media platforms and internal teams to set expectations for servicing, and to ensure the team/agency have access to the most useful resources, the best opportunities and training.
- Set the vision and goals for the Social Media team (11 people), to deliver exceptional standards of work to clients, whilst developing the agency’s Paid Social offering as a whole.
- Responsible for leading, managing and the output, inspiring them to deliver best in class work.
- Conceive, develop and/or oversee paid social strategy for top 10 clients.
The ideal candidate will be positive, participative, self-confident, friendly, self-starting, competitive, inquisitive, imaginative, factual, consistent and self-disciplined. Agility, flexibility, enthusiasm and detail are also important aspects within the role.
- Experience of managing a team (min 5)
- Track record of delivering paid social strategies and effective activation
- Evidence of client satisfaction
- Proven ability to use all major social platforms, Facebook, Twitter, Snap, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Experience in 3rd party tracking solutions including the Google tech stack
- Prior experience of presenting to senior clients and within agency pitches
- FMP experience a nice to have
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.