here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£70k Full Service Digital Media Agency - LondonSearch strategist opportunity at the agency everyone wants to work at! You will be the head of all things social managing a growing team on a selection of impressive clients.Ref: 2759
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The successful candidate will lead and develop the agency’s newly launched social offering outside of paid media which covers social insight, influencer engagement and social media strategy
• You will meet with key contacts across their existing client base where there is a requirement for support in social media strategy. You’ll work with them to develop their social media strategy and put plans and processes in place to deliver it.
• You’ll be responsible for producing and delivering in-depth social listening insight reports for several clients
• You’ll lead influencer outreach activity and be involved in new business pitches providing insight and strategic input from a social perspective
• You will be pivotal in staying up to date with developments in the earned media space and ensure the wider team are informed
A solid background in digital media will give you a strong foundation in this role and ensure social is fully integrated to wider media planning.
• Ideally you will have 6+ years experience in a digital marketing role with significant exposure to social / earned media from a strategic planning point of view
• Demonstrable experience with other comparable analytic tools would put you in good stead. Being comfortable working with large volumes of data is important as is attention to detail
• They are looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial and creative approach since the market and their client’s needs are constantly evolving.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.