here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£60k Full Service Media Agency - LondonAMAZING opportunity running digital media for a world famous SPORTS BRAND!
Embracing all digital media channels internationally and developing strategies to beat the competition. APPLY NOW!Ref: 2691
International Digital Account Director
Embracing all digital media channels internationally and developing strategies to beat the competition. APPLY NOW!
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The Digital Account Director will be playing a key role on a top sports brand.
• Responsible for activating digital briefs, planning and buying regional and global digital campaigns
• Responsible for developing digital PCAs across regions
• Required to prepare strategic digital guidelines for the company’s network offices to facilitate local planning.
• The first point of call for clients’ digital questions, offering solutions not just information
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in planning with the ability to successfully put together, sell in and implement solid, well though out media plans.
• Must have extensive knowledge and know-how in planning and buying across digital channels including display, mobile, programmatic, social and video.
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award-winning work.
• To be highly regarded by media owners, clients, colleagues and to have developed close relationships with them
• A self-motivated individual, who is willing to pull information together by themselves, must be enthusiastic and full of ideas
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.