here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£65k Client Side - LondonMarketing Manager at senior level working for an amazing global brand. B2B marketing essential.Ref: 2814
UK Regional Marketing Manager
Famous UK online brand now making its presence known across the world active in 15 different countries. The brand is fun, irreverent, very much of the moment and high impact. They are very successful and growing rapidly which is why they are looking to hire again now.
Much of their media activity is handled in-house by a 60-strong marketing team covering all areas of digital, integrating beautifully with the ATL Brand division.
They are high profile and bang up to date – a true brand champion of current times and a brilliant company to work for.
This role has two dimensions: to drive both consumer choice and deeper engagement with their clients. Reporting into the Head of Partner Marketing, you will work closely with their consumer marketing team and their sales teams.
• Building regional marketing programmes to drive business growth to drive consumer choice and deeper engagement
• Supporting their Sales Territory Managers on developing regional marketing activity to ensure it is aligned with their overall marketing strategy
• Providing relevant marketing solutions to their clients and utilising data to identify regional areas of opportunity.
• Identify local areas of opportunity to drive business growth both in terms of identifying new opportunities and driving consumer choice and will support the sales teams with specific marketing programmes that are aligned to our overall marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will have 3 – 5 years B2B / Partner Marketing experience.
• Strong understanding and a track record of developing and olling our B2B / Partner marketing campaigns across multiple channels
• Experience in working a sales and marketing environment would be a distinct advantage
• Business driven, proactive with an entrepreneurial mentality
• Ability to think strategically and turn instights into initiatives
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders across the business.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.