here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£57k Full Service Media Agency - LondonPerformance Planning Director opportunity that is all about client service and essentially being an internal consultant. Massive clients, renowned agency.
Performance Planning Account Director
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
The Performance Planning Director will drive digital performance strategy and planning for key clients.
• Line management of Account Managers; lead and inspire them, driving standards to achieve the highest level of excellence
• Drive digital thought-leadership within the agency
• Lead the agency in performance marketing, ensuring planners are supported in the strategic vision and specialist performance teams are driving an excellent standard
• Drive best practice throughout the wider digital specialist teams, specifically improving the quality of insight, planning rationales and the creativity of digital campaigns
• Develop and lead innovative, data-driven strategies for integrated Performance Marketing, across digital marketing channels
The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of performance marketing channels – any experience trading would be an advantage
• A good understanding of attribution models and how they are used for marketing
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
• Prolific in data and analytics to produce the best in class reporting and analysis
• A positive outlook and a proven ability to handle pressure
• A high level of commercial awareness
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.