here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£80k London - Full Service Ad AgencySenior agency facing sales role focused on cutting edge header bidding programmatic ad tech solutions. Very different. Very exciting, and lucrative too! Check it out!
Programmatic Sales Director
Cutting edge full service Ad Agency, revered by all. Massive into social media and communications delivered in today’s rapidly evolving media landscape.A global network with technology brands included under the umbrella and this particular opportunity is working specifically along side one of the US based technology companies, responsible for the UK market. Their technology offerings cover: header bidding programmatic, ultra detailed location targeting and guaranteed no fraudulent impression delivery of display or AV commercials. Brilliant company to be part of!
A senior sales person to join as a Head of Demand Sales & Partnerships Strategy. This role will help to develop and refine demand side strategy, with a core focus on building strategic, programmatic demand side relationships. Significantly growing and integrating new demand side partnerships is fundamental to the continued growth of the company
• Improve the Products sold by the company to its major programmatic demand partners specifically Agencies, Trading Desks, & DSP’s.
• Merge data with media to create a more robust products and offerings for the company’s demand side partners
• Develop proprietary data strategy from publisher inventory
• Work with Sales to sell through and educate the market on Media/Data & Media Packages
• Meet with and identify client pain points and needs both short and long term to build stronger relationships with buyers
The ideal candidate must be able to operate effectively in a highly technical environment and have a proven track record of driving success for top DSP, ATD, Brands, Agencies or major demand side partners
• Specific success in driving direct server to server integrations is a major plus.
• Deep experience in understanding and leveraging data to drive informed buying decisions
• Strong knowledge of the “eco-system” and how to connect all the dots and navigate through all the variations of what advertisers/agencies are approached with daily (DSP, Networks, Vertical Networks, SSPs, Marketplaces, Video, Mobile, etc.)
• Deep understanding of digital media technology with a passion for emerging technologies and an understanding of how they might be harnessed to drive profitability
• Strong desire to help grow a company and help it dominate the market
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.