here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£60k London - Client SideSales manager opportunity within an ad-tech company which would suit a smart person passionate about cutting edge technology. A bit different to most agency sales roles... Apply now.Ref: 2971
Independent highly successful, and rapidly growing company in online advertising technology. They provide leading advertisers and their agencies with an innovative range of online ad serving and tracking solutions across all devices and digital marketing channels. Offices world wide with plans for further expansion! Great links to some of the biggest Media agencies in the UK! Lovely Central London offices and a fun working environment.
The role is for a sales manager who has a passion for data driven marketing. The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving revenue by using the company’s suite of ad management tools.
• Develop and cultivate leads for the sales pipeline
• Meet revenue goals according to the sales plan
• Be a respected and trusted advisor to clients and agencies.
• Gain a great understanding of the company’s products and services, and use this to tailor solutions to client’s challenges.
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales track record, be able to analyse problems and develop creative solutions to them. Previous industry experience focused on building strategic relationships is essential
• Ability to communicate at all levels with internal management, external clients and stakeholders.
• Prior experience in digital sales or service with a solid understanding of the digital landscape.
• Strategic marketing or digital solution experience in account management/client services
• Experience in strategic consulting (Deloitte, Accenture), digital solution design (Sapient, Razorfish) or marketing analytics (Visual IQ, Marketshare partners)
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.