here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£60k London - Client SideSenior Paid Search Manager role based in-house at one of the largest online gaming companies! Very cool opportunity for someone who’s been looking to move client side and wants to join an established company who deliver seriously clever campaigns in a hugely competitive market!Ref: 3330
Senior PPC Manager
An international sports betting and gaming operator, with a market-leading presence in the UK, Ireland, Australia and the USA, as well as a range of operations across Europe including Romania, Portugal and Malta.
This role is responsible for driving team performance while managing, optimising and reporting on PPC campaigns for the group brands, products and regions. You will play a pivotal role in advancing the Search function within the company, leading on automation, scale and efficiency across our campaigns.
- You will oversee the execution and optimisation of Paid Search Campaigns (Google, Bing & Apple) with fluid budget and aggressive payback targets
- In this role, you will be managing the International & Gaming PPC team and ensuring campaigns are delivered against agreed requirements, KPIs & targets across all products.
- You will be responsible for reporting, analysing & interpreting data to understand performance, what is impacting performance & what we can do to influence it.
- You will play a major part in optimising performance by identifying, implementing & testing opportunities.
- You will work closely with the Search developer to advance campaigns and drive search automation initiatives across all key markets and products
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years in a PPC role and experience managing a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – fluency in English
- Strong academic background, to degree level or above.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing.
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry & in particular the search engine marketing industry.
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence.
- Ability to work independently, in a team & to take on responsibility for own projects.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.