here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k - £70k London - Media OwnerStrategy and development analyst opportunity based at a global multi €b pan-european broadcaster. If you’re currently working in analytics and have a strategic approach to product development, this is a fantastic opportunity for you!Ref: 3310
Strategy & Development Analyst
The company are a multi €b pan-european broadcaster. They’re massive and own TV brands which are world famous. They’re an outstanding company to be part of and will give you a very different view on the world of TV, VOD, digital display, programmatic, pre-roll etc. and allow you plenty autonomy on how you feel things should be done. It’s not just processing stuff on a day-to-day business.
This role is perfect for an innovative and highly-organised Strategy & Development Analyst/Manager to work within the Strategy & Development team.
- Participate in project planning, process updates, contribute to strategic development.
- Product Strategy & Product positioning: partner with Marketing & Development teams on product development, new product pricing and product price positioning.
- Support the head of strategy & Work closely with the Commercial Partners to shape new global tools to improve RAC digital business (AdSever, SSP, DSP, OMS,…)
- Lead projects from the creation to the execution
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2/3 years of experience in Media Agency, Broadcaster, Consultancy or Ad Tech business.
- Excellent skills in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency with data analysis and manipulation in Excel and a demonstrable passion for learning new
technologies including digital media buying, MySQL, APIs or Python
- Capacity to multitask and prioritise among several responsibilities
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.