here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£80k London - Media AgencyAre you an accomplished digital media AD ready for a new direction, away from the treadmill of plan/buy/report?
Here’s your chance to join a great media agency in a client leadership capacity and take a pivotal role in shaping the business and developing strategies within digital media.Ref: 3173
Here’s your chance to join a great media agency in a client leadership capacity and take a pivotal role in shaping the business and developing strategies within digital media.
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun. Now joined up to offer clients a full service digital advertising solution, not just media.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
Reporting into the Client Services Director, the Client Director will join a thriving team of like minded individuals in growing client business, building rich long term client partnerships with senior decision makers and developing a deep understanding of their business structure, goals and requirements
• Providing outstanding, innovative advice, challenge, ideas and strategic guidance through unrivalled knowledge of the industry
• Commercial accountability – driving client growth and profitability, nurturing client perception, leading client negotiation and ensuring delivery of contractual obligations
• People management – inspiring people to contribute and deliver work they take pride in. New business – supporting the agency with its ambitious growth plans by being involved in the pitch process
The ideal candidate will be a passionate individual who is enthusiastic about delivering great work for clients
• Commercially aware and can drive potential opportunities forward.
• Confident in providing new offerings to existing clients.
• Will be proactive, solution focused and ambitious – willing to go the extra mile for your clients.
• Will be a natural presenter, able to communicate often complicated topics in a simple way.
• Will have the self-confidence, gravitas and diplomacy skills to influence both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.