here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£100k London - Client SideAn exciting Client Side Digital Marketing opportunity for a unique residential investment company. Full autonomy to manage Web, Media, Creative for the brand. Different, highly successful, forward thinking company in Central London. Apply now!Ref: 3209
Digital Marketing Director
A Residential investment company with a difference. Founded in 1948 and a family business, they are solely focused on residential property either through investing or developing, giving them an unparraeled experience that sets them apart from other companies. They are expertise in the area and are extremely good at what they do.
The Digital Marketing Director will boost the brand’s profile through the development of its online audience.
• Create and update digital marketing strategies that will support the organization to achieve its aims as part of the overall Marketing and Communications plan
• To communicate its achievements to external and internal audiences
• To support the overall objectives of the company and those of specific functions including fundraising, recruitment, admissions and others
• Building website through instapage
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
• Use appropriate analytics to measure, evaluate and report against goals and performance of all digital marketing activity and plans
The ideal candidate must be familiar with the “lean start up” approach and have a proven track record of success in the field of online marketing, ideally for SME
• Excellent knowledge of social media and search marketing
• Website friendly and able to creation of company web sites from start to finish
• You should be creatively minded and able to take complete ownership of a project from an online marketing perspective
• Strong communication, research, presentation and creative skills
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.