here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£90k London - Full Service Media AgencyHead of Data and Analytics opportunity based at a well respected independent media agency who boast a seriously impressive client list! They’re constantly in the news for winning new business and are recognised as one of the most popular places to work! If you’re currently sitting at no.2 and feel ready to step up and lead an agency’s data and analytics offering, this is that role!Ref: 3336
Head of Data & Analytics – FTC
This agency is an independent strategic communications planning agency, who can also deliver start to finish media campaigns across all channels.
They are an ideas agency working with a fantastic list of clients and delivering inspired thinking across any discipline from creative, events, PR, as well as media.
The management team represent brilliance from all walks of agency life and their heritage comes from quite simply the best agencies in UK. You will be in amazing company.
This role involves providing leadership in Data and Analytics, supporting the company’s existing activity and helping to build a team and product that is fit for the next few years.
- Identifying opportunities within existing clients
- Building relationships with clients
- Helping to develop data strategies in order to win new clients
- Being a trusted advisor to internal teams
- Project scope and development
- Proposal writing and pitching
The ideal candidate will already be working in an agency (or similar) and could be in a number 2 role and be ready to take the next step to head up the company’s offering.
- 8 years’ experience of working in an analytics role
- Demonstrable experience of developing analytics products and selling into clients
- This will be a client facing/commercial role. The candidate should be comfortable with both aspects of the role
- Managing a team of 2 people with plans to grow.
- Extensive data system development experience
- Experience of the common cloud based analytics platforms (eg AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Knowledge of the common martech platforms (eg Doubleclick, Adwords, Facebook) as well as their reporting features (eg GA)
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.