here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£100k London - Media AgencySenior agency role spanning media and creative. All about performance marketing and delivering results for a LARGE advertiser. You will be responsible for all areas of advertising in a full service capacity. Massive job. Really exciting. Apply now!Ref: 3077
Head of Performance Marketing
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
The Head of Performance Marketing role is to personally develop a new way of working with the team to manage and optimize the clients always-on marketing programmes. Using tried and tested methodologies, you will be able to work as part of a team to create a rapid optimization model, and scoring process to ensure that cross-channel communications are not only efficient (CPO), but effective (creative and messaging).
• To inspire and lead a team of digital and off line teams to fall in love with their jobs and feel invigorated to work differently
• To identify and put a plan in place to deliver your vision – including, but not limited to the people, processes and technologies required.
• To be a core, vocal and ambitious member of the leadership team
• Easily cite multiple examples of testing approaches for all digital channels and how to use the test results to optimize communications to deliver business results.
The ideal candidate will be a collaborative and willing individual with a deep understanding of data and technology.
• Able to create methodologies for improving working process
• Understand the concept of Agile methodology and have the ambition to recreate this cross-channel in the media industry
• Track record of growing client businesses by offering creative and unique solutions based on deep understanding of our clients challenges
• More than an expert in social, search (SEO and PPC), display (including programmatic)
Media agency background, highly skilled in all areas of performance advertising.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.