here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£150k London - Full Service Ad AgencyA very established digital agency who are renowned for their clever use of data and analytics are looking for a new Managing Director! If you want to join a mid-sized company at a huge growth time, this is not an opportunity to be missed
They are a revered digital media agency delivering genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun. Now joined up to offer clients a full service digital advertising solution, not just media.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
As the Managing Director you will be ultimately responsible for all decisions made by the agency and have the final say on company actions. Oversee the management and daily operations of the company whilst providing a strategic direction as well as creating a vision for growth and success over the coming years. You will have the ultimate say in how clients are managed and the responsibility to deal with those accounts as and when issues should arise. You will also be responsible for growing existing business, ensuring service standards are being met and exceeded, identifying opportunities to grow and enabling client leads with the right team and input from other management to allow this to happen.
• Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
• To plan and make decisions on resourcing requirements for existing clients and upcoming new business and to assist in recruitment of talent across the business
• To promote and ensure high levels of company standards
• To act in a leadership role across the business and to inspire others
• Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow and develop
• You will be developing business plans, budgets and strategies for consideration by the board and then implementing these plans, budgets and strategies
The ideal person for this role will be a natural leader with the ability to run and grow a business to the best of their ability. You will also be a expert in the Digital Media industry.
• Positive, constructive and passionate about the world of media and the people within it
• Great at speaking in front of people – clients and staff
• A “We” person not a “Me” person, strong believer in team work, able to effectively interact with both team and client
• Ability to listen and learn, incorporating the best of others views to solve company issues
• Enthusiastic with the ability to create motivation amongst the team
• Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
• Strong commercial acumen
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.