here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£160k Full Service Digital Media Agency - LondonThis is an MD level job running the Digital Performance division of a leading UK media agency with UK & International client base. You must be a UK media agency professional.Ref: 2692
MD – Digital Performance
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network.
The role will be responsible for driving development and delivery of innovative, business building performance marketing solutions.
• As the unit lead, drive performance and product & service development for the business.
• Lead on client relationships and development plans to include strategic performance improvement, data strategy, development of metrics & reporting, and always-on performance management
• Actively take the proposition to market – from prospecting to pitching and acting as an external ambassador for the business.
• Take an active role in collaboratively driving overall product development
• Work in partnership with the New Business and Marketing team to align a new business strategy that clearly identifies sales prospects and appropriate routes to market that drive revenue into the business
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in marketing strategies conception and delivery for major brands both in terms of media planning and buying
• Solid understanding of the financial and operational process of running a media department or web agency
• Well connected within the overall digital/performance industry
• Strong command of performance marketing strategies and reporting resources
• Strong analytical capabilities with a collaborative work ethic
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.