here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
€100k Netherlands - Client SideSenior client-side opportunity covering all areas of media and ad-tech procurement. Perfect for media agency person looking to transition to progressive ethical FMCG client. Global remit to drive efficiencies through media supply points. Outstanding employee benefits. Apply now!Ref: 10265
Procurement Manager Media & Ad Technology
Huge global company who owns numerous beverage brands, particularly famous for coffee! They are passionate, driven associates who challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do! It’s a fast-paced, collaborative environment who works as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Their staff work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do there will get noticed!
- Proactively manages global supplier relationships to deliver cost, quality & cash results and to drive continuously improvement.
- Supports senior management in Marketing and Business with relevant intel and input to build annual operation plans and to implement media as per marketing governance and strategies.
- Develops digital media KPI’s together with Marketing and digital functions and implements TCO approach on digital. Bring full transparency and drive the development of accountability, value delivery and waste reduction measurement and reporting in digital media.
- Drive innovation programs in your category to continually search for cost saving opportunities, new technologies, new services and new
- Establishes and analyses performance metrics in order to evaluate (supplier) performance.
- Manages central/international and if relevant local pitches and tenders, negotiates & contracts and implementation. suppliers that contribute to the overall strategy of the business.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in Media. With relevant background experience in Media agency side, consultant and/or Media Procurement
- An excellent track record of delivering “best in class cost and cash results”
- Successful experience of working with cross functional teams ‘speaks the language of Marketing’
- International experience in global companies
- Excellent communication, networking and influencing skills.
- The ability to thrive with ambiguity, change
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.