here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£80k London - Full Service Media AgencyStrategy Director opportunity based at the UK’s most popular independent media agency. If you’re a strategic thinker who’s being restrained by pointless processes, this is the perfect opportunity to focus more on creativity and really gain credibility within the media world!
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
This role is responsible for the quality of strategic thinking on a number of client accounts.
- To provide clarity and direction on each account
- To deliver nuanced strategies for each brand, led by insight and evidence
- To constantly bring the consumer perspective into the planning process
- To pitch fresh and innovative media ideas to clients
- To stay in touch with society and the trends that are changing it
- To have a strong one-on-one relationship with each of your clients
The ideal candidate will be an experience strategist in either a media agency or another discipline who’s after a fresh challenge.
- 10 years+ experience in a communications agency, ideally media-focused but we would consider applicants from other disciplines
- You will live and breathe media, always looking to discover and test the best new developments that are right for your client
- A strategic thinker, who can divorce the detail and set out clear thinking that makes a difference to client businesses
- A convincing presenter, able to sell total communication strategies to clients and inspire them to buy in to breakthrough ideas that don’t follow category
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.