here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£85k London - Full Service Ad AgencyStrategy Director maternity cover opportunity. Perfect for someone who likes the idea of taking on a senior role, where you can make genuine impact at an agency who are going through a really exciting transition period. It’s all about clever media planning working with the activation and client services teams.Ref: 3303
Strategy Director (Maternity Cover)
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun. Now joined up to offer clients a full service digital advertising solution, not just media.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
This role involves taking a lead on media strategy for new business and business development work.
- Work alongside the Head of Paid Media to shape the company’s media product
- Bring strategy/planning closer to the activation and optimisation disciplines for increased connectivity, insight and ultimately improved collective output.
- Upskill & strengthen the media planning capability within the media team
- Be the go to media planning spokesperson and to help build the company’s exposure & credibility via events & PR
- Take an active role in embracing new business pitches and contributing to agency success in this field
The ideal candidate will have 10 years + experience agency and/or client-side experience in planning & buying media for both short- and longer-term business outcomes.
- A curious & creative mind – with a passion and proven track record in shaping media strategies for your clients
- Expert knowledge of planning tools Including Comscore, GWI, TGI, YouGov, Touchpoints
- Expertise and passion for keeping up to date with the latest developments across the media industry (digital & non-digital)
- Strong presentation crafting and delivery skills – proficient both in pitching for new business & working with senior clients
- You will be a strong individual who can figure things out as there will not always be a mentor for you to look to for the answer. You are the most experienced media planner in the agency, you should know your discipline well.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.