here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k London - Media AgencyAre you a DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER ready to make the move to ACCOUNT DIRECTOR ?
This job is perfect for someone aspiring to be DIGITAL MEDIA Account Director, with strong Planning skills and obvious career ambition.Ref: 3239
This job is perfect for someone aspiring to be DIGITAL MEDIA Account Director, with strong Planning skills and obvious career ambition.
The Company is a fast growing and dynamic digital media agency run by an experienced management team, who have a passion for digital communications.
As a Digital Account Director,you will play a significant role in the development, execution and management of multiple digital media campaigns. Working in the display (media planning and buying) team, you will have overall responsibility for the day to day output of the display offering across all clients.
• Support the Client Services Director in delivering best in class Display strategy and implementation
• Strategically work on key accounts and liaise with senior stakeholders internally as well as clients, publishers, and technology providers, to ensure that all parties operate efficiently and integrate with one another.
• Ensuring campaigns are delivered timely, accurately and efficiently
• Helping to identify and exploit new business opportunities
• Showing an interest in industry developments and share news and views with the team and clients
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker who is innovate and able to create business changing solutions for clients
• Communicative – gets excited by briefs and shows passion when presenting solutions back to clients
• A strong work ethic is important – you will be self-motivated and able to take the initiative as a leader
• A passion for digital and an understanding of the digital display marketplace
• A thorough understanding of the programmatic space
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.