here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £30K Full Service Media Agency - LondonA trial-blazing Media agency in UK requires an Ad-Ops Manger to provide technical support for the digital team (operational requirements) and lead the agency’s relationships with ad-serving companies, analytic providers and technical partners.
As Ad Operations manager, you will:
- Ensure ad-serving and tracking requirements are executed accurately and in a timely fashion from start to finish
- Ensure client technical support exceeds client and agency expectations
- Collaborate with the digital team and relevant parties (such as creative agencies) to drive operational efficiencies in ad-serving, reporting and analytics e.g. via automated processed, deployment of new technologies
- Manage workflow – devise processes and manage team so that day-to-day trafficking duties are carried out to the highest standard
- Mentor staff to ensure delivery of first class service to UM clients and the broader agency team
- Continually evaluate and exploit the latest industry tools, technologies, and platforms to drive client value and management efficiencies
- Have a strong grounding in trafficking and ad-serving and a solid technical background
- Have experience of using key industry ad-serving and tracking solutions (DFA, Atlas, Media Mind, DFA Motif, Flashtalking, Point Roll etc.), ideally within a Media agency.
- Possess strong numerical and analytical, Microsoft Excel, database-management and communication (oral and written) Ability to pre-empt problems and be pro-active in developing solutions
- Team player working with multiple levels of management and peers
- Possess the ability to communicate’ technical stuff’ to the ‘not so technical’
- Be someone who ‘gets on with it’ when the going gets tough.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.