here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
DOE London - Client SideClient-side opportunity for a digital specialist to join a GLOBAL RECORD LABEL! If you have a solid understanding of programmatic and social and a real passion for music, this is your dream job!!
Audience & Campaign Manager
Global music corporation who now have an in-house digital media team. Great bunch of people, all passionate about music and love the work they do!
The Audience & Campaign Manager will have experience across all Biddable media channels and have the responsibility of delivering best in class campaign set up across all Biddable platforms.
• Provide consultative support to media planners on audience strategy and best way to structure campaigns and plans.
• Spend time with CRM to review how data is used across the business, to affect change within the marketing teams by using a data first approach.
• End to end campaign management and optimisation across all demand side platforms and publishers including Facebook, Twitter, Google stack, Spotify & Snapchat.
• Report digital marketing results regularly and provide recommendation to leadership and key stakeholders.
• Working closely with data analyst & media planners to report performance insights that will affect strategy for new campaigns
The ideal candidate will be a digital savvy individual with a hunger to learn on the job. They will also be a creative, energetic and driven member of the team.
• Good understanding and experience of using the Google 360 suite from DV360 to GA360.
• Good understanding of digital media technologies and market in general.
• Highly analytical
• Team player, positive attitude and desire to learn
• Ability to delve into 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources
• Ability to educate the business on data and digital audiences whilst also managing their own campaign responsibilities end to end.