here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50K - £55K Marketing Communications Agency - LondonOne of the UK's leading Creative Marketing Communications companies, with an impressive client list is seeking a Business Development Director to join their team.
Business Development Director
As Business Development Director you will:
- Generate new business across the company’s Digital, Print and CGI offerings, from new clients and existing clients
- Create, manage and convert pitch/proposal opportunities
- Develop and maintain a new business plan and new business reporting, including maintenance of the company’s Global New Business Forum/Report
- Co-ordinate and direct the company’s new business development activity across different geographies and disciplines, including management of market intelligence and consultants.
- Work with the Head of Client Services and Digital Strategy Director to develop the company’s brand and offering including marketing materials, internet and PR.
- Have at least 4 years marketing communications agency side experience in a senior business development role and have a proven track record of significant new business wins.
- Be an independent and strategic thinker, with knowledge of print and digital communications.
- Have a proactive approach and intuition that gives you the insight to turn opportunities into new business.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent and possess strong presentation skills interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Hold a current driving license and be willing to travel internationally.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.