here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £34K Full Service Media Agency - LondonThis is an exciting opportunity to work as a Digital Account Manager in a Full service media Agency handling prominent brands in the Entertainment, FMCG and Retail sectors. It’s a chance to enhance your CV!
Digital Account Manager
As Digital Account Manager (branding), you will:
- Deliver excellent client service – develop an understanding of client(s) business needs and become a trusted advisor.
- Be responsible for Planning and strategy – Receive, challenge and agree briefs from Account Director, Business Director, or directly from the Communication Planning teams
- Work collaboratively and openly with MEC specialists and disciplines in order to deliver high quality integrated response that establishes a clear role for digital within the comms mix.
- Develop sound strategic and innovative online media recommendations based on clear understanding of clients’ business and objectives.
- Be responsible for Buying and optimisation – maintain good, productive relationships with publishers, deliver excellent value, share best practice with peers and be commercially aware when dealing with non-publisher supplier.
- Manage and prioritise workload of Account Executives/Media Assistants in collaboration with Account Director
- Have a proven record in implementation and management of successful ‘branding’ digital (display) media planning and buying campaigns.
- Be capable of managing client accounts and building relationships with senior level clients.
- Possess excellent presentation, communication (verbal and written), negotiation, workflow management, people-management, numerical and analytical skills.
- Have an in-depth understanding of major ad-serving systems (preferably DART).
- Ideally have a good understanding of Paid Search and Affiliate marketing.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.