here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £33K - £36K Full Service Media Agency - LondonWould you like to be a part of UK’s fastest growing Media Agency? This is a great chance to manage well-known clients within the travel, finance and online sectors.
Digital Account Manager
As Digital Account Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for all areas of day-to-day media campaign management through from initial brief to post campaign performance reviews.
- Help to lead clients understanding of direct response media planning and implementation across on and off line channels (predominantly digital) and ensure all client requirements are met and surpassed
- Manage and develop the team, and ensure that best practice processes are followed.
- Working collaboratively with disciplines within the agency, external creative agencies and other specialist partners to deliver an integrated service to clients.
- Develop strong relationships at the appropriate level with key media owners.
- Possess previous experience of employing DR media strategies (predominantly digital) to optimise client investment, within a recognised UK Media Agency
- Possess strong analytical, organisational, management, presentation, client-handling, Excel and numerical skills as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a detailed understanding of a client reporting requirements, KPIs and business/financial implications of performance.
- Possess a deep understanding of media tools and techniques (e.g. research and response evaluation)
- Have strong digital media buying and negotiation skills along with the ability to manage workflow effectively including prioritisation and effective delegation.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.