here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30K - £35K Client Side - LondonA well-known International record company is looking for a confident high calibre individual to head up its digital and direct to consumer sales initiatives. You will manage both key partnerships with digital music services (e.g. iTunes) and company's ecommerce operations.
Digital-Direct Sales & Marketing Manager
As Digital/Direct Sales & Marketing Manager, you will:
- Manage sales activities across multiple product types and business models including physical and digital transactions, ad-supported and subscription models and mobile
- Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of sale, methods, costs, and results
- Crystallise company marketing plans and objectives into actionable campaigns
- Successfully manage account relationships including verification of: launch, product delivery, punctual reporting and ongoing partnership maintenance in addition to maximising revenues
- Develop the company’s direct-to-consumer business with its artist roster and maintain excellent artist/management relationships
- Liaise with the A&R/project management to develop direct-to-consumer initiatives (i.e. product lines) and oversee the build, deployment and maintenance of D2C shops
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.