here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k UK Media Agency - LondonDigital Media agency Manager role at amazing agency, non corporate culture populated with great people in fantastic offices. Perfect career progression for current digital planner looking for career move up. Apply NOW!
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
This role involves leading the planning and buying of digital Activation campaigns (inc. display, mobile and social). Key Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the overall planning and procurement of Activation campaigns (on named accounts).
• Responsible for quality of account/campaign negotiation and overall pricing (on named accounts).
• Client facing presentations on strategy, campaign recommendations and subsequent results.
• Manage development/mentoring of junior employees within the Activation team.
• Media innovation (e.g. new creative formats, new platforms, media firsts etc).
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of the fundamentals of both Ad-serving and the Display technology landscape. Key Skills:
• Minimum of 2-3 years display planning and buying experience.
• Process driven and organised.
• Knowledge of the DSP landscape and preferably proven experience in working with an agency trading desk.
• Numerate and analytical.
• A good understanding of other digital media channels.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.