here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35K - £40K Full Service Media Agency - LondonAn award-winning Media agency with an enviable client list seeks a Digital Media Manager to work on two of the agency’s flagship clients, in the Telecomms and hospitality sectors.
Digital Media Manager
Abut the Job
As Digital Media Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for account management across all digital media channel and digital media and channel planning
- Support the AD in day to day activity on relevant accounts and also be responsible for client management and strategic direction of campaigns
- Manage and develop the Planner buyers / Online Media Assistants
- Coordinate with search and affiliate specialists to integrate media activity Be responsible for accurate and timely finance administration across all clients
- Contribute to new business pitches
- Possess 3-5 years Digital Media Planning and buying experience (preferably DR) within a recognised UK Media agency.
- Possess strong negotiation, presentation, communication, time management, Microsoft Office skills
- A creative thinker who can also work under pressure.
- Knowledge of industry research tools (TGI.net, Nielsen, Comscore) and reporting tools (Double click, Atlas, Google & other search tools)
- Be an ambitious, team player with a can-do attitude.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.