here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £26K Full Service media Agency - LondonA trailblazing media agency requires 2 Digital Media planner buyers. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career, whilst handling a wide range of clients.
Digital Media Planner Buyer
As Digital Media Planner Buyer, you will:
- Be responsible for the efficient planning and buying of online media campaigns – planning, buying, reporting and trafficking (brand and direct)
- Work closely with your line manager to ensure outstanding output to client across all aspects of the business – troubleshooting problems with issues as they arise.
- Build up regular contact with clients, keeping them up-to-date on all online media matters.
- Negotiate with Media owners
- Liaise with line manager and aid in training and development of Media Executive.
- Possess previous media planning and buying experience, within a UK media agency.
- Have a clear understanding of what online can add to a client’s media activity and how to put together a media strategy before briefing media owners
- Have strong attention to detail as role also entails responsibility for accuracy of all budgets and invoicing to client
- Possess good client servicing, analytical, time-management and communication skills.
- Have an understanding of planning and buying across a range of buying metrics, including Search (Paid/Natural), CPA, Affiliates and Display
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.