here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Competitive Full Service Media Agency - LondonWould you like to be part of small but growing media agency, where you can enhance your skills by getting exposure to all aspects of digital media planning and buying?
Digital Media Planner Buyer
As Digital Media Planner Buyer, you will:
- Be responsible for managing every aspect of your clients’ digital media planning and buying by creating and implementing online media plans that meet and exceed client objectives
- Relay with publishers and other suppliers (i.e. Adserver) to ensure timely launch and correct campaign implementation
- Manage and optimise campaigns in-flight at all levels; across partners, placements, products and creative concepts to deliver optimal performance
- Provide weekly/monthly delivery reports detailing campaign status, and produce engaging campaign reviews and analysis for clients,
- Source and develop new partnerships with media owners both in the UK and globally, building and fostering relationships to secure exceptional rates and value for clients.
- Also, (as part of the London based office) be required to coordinate the international teams that manage for you specific online activities (SEO, Affiliate Marketing, etc), supporting them toward the delivery of highly qualitative campaigns.
- Have at least a year’s experience in digital media planning and buying role with ‘hands on’ knowledge of digital advertising process (i.e. trafficking, reporting etc)
- Possess a strong understanding of main technologies and their role in the digital landscape
- Have an ‘up for it’ and pro-active attitude toward all daily working tasks.
- Be able to go the extra mile both and work with autonomy while delivering quality output and value for clients.
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills along with an eye for detail.
- Have a problem-solving attitude coupled with the ability to think on your feet.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.