here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £45K Full Service Media Agency - LondonIs Digital media trading your Forte? Read on…
Digital Media Trading Director
As, Digital Trading Director, you will:
- Engender close media owner and media auditor relationships, ensuring the agency derives value and builds a reputation as a strong media buyer
- Ensure that the buying team and the agency is adhering to best practice implementational buying; actively seeking the best rates for our clients
- Work with the Head of Digital Trading to calculate and produce pricing contributions to pitches and initiate an internal negotiation training programme
- Work closely with the parent company to prepare information for weekly trading review meetings, making sure that the agency is on target and benefiting from trading agreements.
- Work closely with account management to develop and present digital strategies to clients
- Working with the team to manage the development of a database of rates that can be used to understand market norms and create a system to share and distribute rate updates.
- Work alongside other departments to ensure integration and also ensure that best practice is being followed.
- Come from a Digital media trading background and possess appropriate digital experience within a recognised UK media agency.
- Be numerate and creative.
- Possess good communication skills (oral and written)
- Feel at ease using Microsoft Office and databases.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.