here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £45K Full Service Media Agency - International - LondonInterested in progressing your career? Here's your chance...As International Account Director in this leading Full service Media Agency, you will be responsible for media planning and buying strategies of high-profile clients within the Travel and Online sectors.
International Account Director – Digital Media
As International Account Director, you will:
- Take a key role in managing integrated accounts (media planning and buying) with a bias to digital.
- Be responsibile for the management of all financial administration process for your clients.
- Take responsibility for day to day client service and delivery
- Support the marketing team and Group Account Director with all new business pitches.
- Maintain strong day-to-day relationships with media owner personnel and involve Trading Heads in all implementational planning and trading issues.
- Manage and develop you team
- Take the lead for digital thinking with regard to the client’s account and ensure that a seamless service is delivered.
- Possess strong digital media planning skills coupled with the ability formulate strong digital media strategies.
- Have experience of managing a growing team of less experienced managers and executives, coupled with the ability to manage conflict within this team and with client portfolio.
- Possess good negotiating skills and be able to deal with critical issues with media owners.
- Have strong presentation, communication, numerical, financial, leadership and client handling skills.
- Be commercially astute seeking out opportunities to grow revenue for the digital media agency.
- Ideally have experience of working on travel, financial or data heavy clients.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.